Nov 29, 2023
This episode is brought to you by
Caldera Lab, JoyMode, and Strong Coffee
Ever feel like you're running on empty, worn out by the
expectations of the world? Together, let's pause, take a deep
breath, and unwind as we dive into a conversation about confidence,
fitness, and the power of self-care. Transformational fitness and
nutrition coach Noel Arevalo joins us to reveal the secret of how
discipline and consistency in workouts can transform not just our
bodies, but our mental and emotional well-being as well. She also
shares personal anecdotes of how fitness and a healthy relationship
with food can fill emotional voids and pave the path to a healthier
Follow Noel @noelarevalo_
Follow Chase @chase_chewning
In this episode, you will learn...
- Confidence is closely linked to fitness and can be built
through discipline and consistency.
- Addressing unhealthy food habits can significantly impact
emotional well-being and overall health.
- Recognizing obstacles in fitness journeys and setting
structures can help in achieving goals.
- Proper protein intake is essential for both regular exercisers
- Social media can be a powerful tool for personal growth when
- Vulnerability on social media can have profound impacts on
audiences and the content creator.
- Embracing change and pursuing passions can lead to personal
growth and evolution.
- Overcoming a toxic childhood environment requires healing and
- Keeping promises to oneself contributes significantly to
- Sharing struggles and insecurities on social media can foster
connection and mutual growth.