Apr 24, 2023
The one and only Sam Visnic is back to talk about using
hypnotherapy to heal your physical health, gut health, and even IBS
and chronic pain. He busts some myths and misconceptions of
hypnosis and explains how hypnotherapy can help you reach new
levels of health and wellness.
Sam has utilized hypnotherapy in his practice for over 20 years.
He’s seen people use hypnotherapy to overcome a wide range of
health issues from PTSD to IBS and chronic pain.
Have you ever considered using hypnotherapy in your healing
journey? Either way, after this episode, you’ll definitely be more
informed and more open to it!
Sam Visnic is a Certified Massage Therapist specializing in
neuromuscular and clinical massage, as well as a Certified
Corrective Exercise Therapist. He’s also the host of Who Knows
Follow Sam Visnic
Follow Chase on Instagram
- What is hypnotherapy? Hypnotherapy is a therapeutic practice
that uses guided hypnosis to help a client reach a
transcendent-like state of focus, concentration, diminished
peripheral awareness, and heightened suggestability.
- Sam explains how hypnotherapy and sensory-based focus can be
used in therapeutic processes to reconstruct our internal
- He notes the similarities and differences between hypnotherapy,
meditation, and mindfulness.
- The world is so stimulating that many of us have realized we’re
not as relaxed as we think we are. That’s why people feel loopy and
out of it after their first hypnotherapy session - it’s because
they’re actually relaxed and they’ve forgotten what that feels
like. Once you build that awareness, you can begin cultivating more
of that in your life.
- Sam describes how creating deep change isn’t harder than
creating simple change… it just requires a different set of
- Resilience is one of the best skills you can develop to create
change, maintain momentum, and accomplish your goals.
- People are using hypnotherapy to change the gut microbiome,
improve gut health, and even heal IBS. How? Does hypnotherapy work
just as well as the FODMAP diet? Tune in to find out!
- Lastly, Sam highlights the benefits of hypnotherapy in treating