Jun 19, 2023
Dr. Sarah Abedi dissects the fascinating physiology of healing
and mental health, how our bodies communicate to us, and the modern
ways we can approach holistic healing with the help of psychedelic
medicine (and an open mind).
Sarah Abedi MD is an Emergency Medicine Physician, Psychedelic
Medicine Research Facilitator, host of The Hidden Body Podcast, and
Co-Founder of Onea Health, a clinic that restores wholeness and
well-being with psychedelics and integrative treatments that honor
the body and mind.
Follow Dr. Sarah Abedi @sarahabedimd
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- The state of psychedelic research and drug classification
- How do psychedelics enable the body’s innate ability to
- Psychedelics & End of Life – How psilocybin helps terminally
ill cancer patients
- What does healing feel like, from a medical perspective?
- True or False? You have to want to heal to experience
- How your body communicates the need for healing
- Are holistic and integrative modalities, like nutritional
psychiatry, the newest pathway to healing? How can we get
- Why do we become so close-minded to non-conventional
- How relationships and cultural dynamics are a mirror to our
- Curiosity may be the key to optimized health and well-being…
tune in to learn more!