Apr 17, 2023
Narcissism Negotiator Rebecca Zung is here to share her
must-know secrets to negotiating with narcissists and slaying the
bully. She breaks down what narcissism is, how to tell someone is a
narcissist, and how to navigate your triggers around narcissism so
you can stop feeling like a victim.
Rebecca says narcissists are the most toxic personalities on the
planet. With over 19 million people diagnosed with Narcissism
Personality Disorder, she also believes narcissism to be a new
epidemic and potentially even a pandemic. So, how do we navigate a
world where narcissism runs rampant?
Rebecca Zung is a Narcissism Negotiation Expert, top 1%
attorney, YouTuber, author, and speaker. Rebecca teaches people
strategies and tactics for navigating narcissism in a powerful way.
In her brand-new book, “Slay
the Bully: How to Negotiate with a Narcissist and Win”,
she gives you a simple formula which takes you from feeling like a
victim to being victorious.
Follow Rebecca Zung @rebeccazung
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
- What is narcissism? Rebecca describes a narcissist as someone
who feels completely empty inside and desperate for air, attention,
or really anything. They’re unable to be empathetic and they’re in
constant pain. They have a big hole inside of them that they want
you to fill, but no matter how much you try, it can’t be
- It’s important to acknowledge that there are people diagnosed
with Narcissism Personality Disorder and there are people with
narcissistic traits or tendencies.
- What are the signs and behaviors of narcissism? Rebecca breaks
down how to tell someone is a narcissist or is being victimized by
- You negotiate every day of your life, from the moment you wake
up to the moment you go to sleep. How? Listen in to learn the
various ways you negotiate with yourself and others throughout
- The 3 secrets to handling a narcissist: Don’t run, make a
U-turn, and break free.
- Rebecca offers her top tips and advice on navigating your
triggers around narcissism and negotiating with a narcissist.
- Can a narcissist ever heal and break free from narcissism? Tune
in to find out!