May 1, 2023
Celebrity dentist Dr. Bill Dorfman shares his top tips and
advice on optimizing your oral health, succeeding in
entrepreneurship, and staying fit and healthy into your 60s.
Dr. Bill has more stamina than most 20-year-olds these days and
he plans on living to 120. Think that’s a bold statement? Well,
there’s more where that came from! Tune in to find out Dr. Bill’s
greatest philosophies and goals for living a long, healthy, and
Dr. Bill Dorfman is a cosmetic dentist, New York Times
best-selling author, mentor, and philanthropist. Dr. Bill’s passion
for dentistry has grown into one of the most prestigious cosmetic
dental practices in the world. Known to millions as America’s
dentist, Dr. Bill is one of the only LA-based Fellows in the
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He’s been featured on
Oprah, Larry King Live, ABC’s Extreme Makeover, and The Doctors on
Follow Dr. Bill Dorfman @drbilldorfman
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- Most dental professionals that leave dentistry leave because of
health reasons. As a fit 64-year-old with a goal to live well past
100, Dr. Bill shares his “why” and his “use it or lose it”
mentality for health, fitness, and longevity.
- Dr. Bill divulges the most common dental care mistakes people
are making along with his thoughts on flossing vs. water
- How important is it to have straight teeth? Are braces or
Invisalign really necessary and are they worth it?
- What role does diet play in oral health?
- He describes the highly-correlated relationship between
periodontal disease and heart disease. Plus, he shares the two
craziest things he’s seen as a dentist.
- Dr. Bill tells you the best thing you can brush your teeth with
and explains why adults should still use fluoride (but with
- Does mouthwash really work? Dr. Bill says it’s BS… tune in to
find out why!
- Dr. Bill shares the secrets behind his entrepreneurial success,
given that he grew up in a poor, large family. He also shares his
“learn, earn, return” philosophy.
- He shares powerful advice on shifting your mindset around
failure and why mentorship is the fastest way to success.