Dec 21, 2022
Chase and May have their last ever check-in discussion on Ever
Forward Radio before starting their very own podcast together! They
talk about what the new podcast is going to be about, then they
play a fun, yet cry-worthy game of We’re Not Really Strangers.
Don’t worry! Ever Forward Radio isn’t going anywhere… but these
special episodes with May are. Stay tuned for more detailed
announcements in the New Year!
Follow May @mayyazdi
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- Chase and May reflect on six years of recording Ever Forward
Radio and how it feels to start a new podcast together. They share
their vision for the new podcast and highlight some of the topics
and guests they might showcase on future episodes.
- They’re getting excited for their Christmas vacation in Paris,
something they’ve wanted to do for years! Listen in to hear how
their families feel about it…
- Chase and May play the card game, We’re Not Really Strangers,
which leads them to reflect on their relationship, gain perspective
on how they see each other, ask rarely-asked questions, and connect
on a deeper level.
- May gets vulnerable about how it felt to fail her NCLEX exam
(four times) and Chase sheds light on the two major life changes
that led him down the road of personal development and human
- They talk about their lived experience of being a biracial
couple, touching on how their biggest differences actually
complement each other.